I was out to dinner the other night when the person I was with asked me what on earth I could be possibly carrying in a purse “that large”. I’ll admit I was kind of shocked by this question.
I have an affinity for large bags. They have to be nylon (because let’s face it, I’m a klutz and I need to be able to clean it easily), and they have to be durable.
Here’s the bag in question, a khaki C.Wonder Nylon Easy Tote, and the contents:
- My kate spade cobble hill stacy wallet. I got this wallet for Christmas last year and absolutely adore it. It holds a ton of credit cards and I love the black and white striped accents on the inside!
- My iPhone, sporting a kate spade hybrid case. When my phone isn’t permanently attached to my hand, it’s tucked inside my bag. I am a huge fan of the kate spade cases, particularly the hybrid – part silicone, part hardshell.
- An umbrella. You just never know when it’s going to rain! (also, I have an affinity for large golf umbrellas and well, that just won’t fit inside this bag.)
- Starburst jelly beans. Typically only around at Easter but managed to find a box of little bags at Target!
- My checkbook. I don’t even know why I still carry this with me but… there it is.
- Free drink at Starbucks. (Forgot to use it this morning!)
- My “vintage” gen 1 iPad
- Classic black and white Chanel sunnies. I’ve had these for years and they will never go out of style.
- Car keys, lip gloss, Icebreakers and Seabands (I get nauseous sometimes and these are perfect)… essentials that I must always have with me.
- Henri Bendel cosmetic case that is basically a walking pharmacy. If you need it, chances are I have it: Advil, Tylenol, Pepto-Bismol, bandaids, etc.
It may seem like a lot, but I promise it’s not!
What’s in your bag? Is there something you always have that I should be carrying with me, too? Let us know!